About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Some Recent Photos

Alice's jie jie
Alice and her travel group buddy, Olivia
The husband looking cool!!!
Face painting, Australia Day 2011
Alice's ge ge on the waterslide, Australia Day 2011
The hounds - Snookie, Bella and Daisy
Blowing out the candles
Alice and her jie jie, January 2011
The awesome birthday cake, January 2011 (and no, I did not make it!!)
Alice doing her 'special' smile, CNY 2011
Alice and me, Chinese New Year 2011
Alice dancing at the travel group party!
Alice at her travel group combined birthday party, January 2011

5 comments:

  1. Great "Day in the Life" Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pics - they are all great! She looks very happy. And the cake is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! The cake is so cute. I love the one of you and Alice and ge ge going on the slide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SO.SO.SO.SO lovely to see you back! you are so refreshing and I have really missed you....but didn't want to put any pressure on you. Your 3 most gorgeous children are growing so much and so beautifully - I'll look forward to seeing whatever I can whenever you can. Love you! xxx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all growing up so quickly! Though not sure if I can include the DH in that list ;)

    That cake is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Glad I worked out this was your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete