About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

I'm Baaaack!!!!

Well, many apologies for my unexplained and incredibly long absence. It has been a busy year since I last blogged, and in that time I have changed email addresses. This has meant that I can no longer access my old blog and thus felt motivated to start afresh. I can't promise regularity, hilarity, clarity or even anything of great interest, but I will attempt to upload some photos and get you all up to speed. No time right now to expand further but I promise I will catch up with photos very soon. Thanks for dropping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for fresh starts! Can't wait to hear more about Tassie and Alice and life in Australia. What's a chook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Tassie!!!!!!!!

    Alice, Charli says Hi and hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete