About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Thursday 10 March 2011

The Hounds

Snookie and my Dad
The Daisy chair
Just a couple of cute pics of the family hounds. Snookie is our latest addition, acquired from the Dog's Home about a  month ago. He is a seven-year old (or thereabouts) Labrador cross and is as sweet and gentle as can be. He is also very stubborn, occasionally naughty and a Houdini-wannabe. Fortunately we have a VERY secure yard, protected by a pet-safe electric fence, thanks to our number two dog, Daisy the Digger. Bella, the top dog, is also the smallest, smartest and cheekiest. I just LOVE the photo of her and Daisy - who needs a dog bed when you have a best friend???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment