About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Thursday 24 March 2011

The Grossest Ensuite EVER!!!

I have been surfing the net looking for ideas for our yet-to-be-decided-upon new ensuite and I found this picture. I mean, what WERE they thinking???!!! It looks as if the Jolly Green Giant has had a great big vomit all over the bathroom. Even the toilet and the bidet are giant-puke green. And the gold duck bath tap is one of the rankest things in existence. Rest assured, I will most definitely NOT be taking any decorating tips from these guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. What? You don't like it????
    I think it's gorrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice the duck until you pointed it out.....my eyes, my eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete