About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Saturday 23 July 2011

Off to the Theatre!!!!

Here in regional Tassie, good theatre is a true rarity. So that is why the Husband and I are off for a jaunt to Sydney on December 6th. The reason - Sam Mendes' production of Richard III with the luscious Kevin Spacey as the evil King. Be still my beating heart - anyone got some smelling salts??? Mendes directed Spacey in the Oscar winning (and utterly brilliant) American Beauty, and Spacey has starred in some brilliant films, including The Usual Suspects, one of my all time favourites. Roll on December!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment