About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Thursday 7 July 2011

I GOT IN!!!!!!


After almost 12 months of preparing, written assessments and a nerve-wracking interview, I finally got the letter in the mail today that I have been waiting for - I GOT INTO THE ENROLLED NURSING COURSE!!!! Must admit I am feeling a little chuffed right about now, yet also slightly terrified about the fact that in less than three weeks I will be going back to school. I sure hope my old brain remembers how to work in a school environment, as it has been over twenty years since I started Uni (gulp - now I feel really old!!) Anyway, I am super excited to be finally fulfilling my life long dream of becoming a nurse. In two years time I will be a fully qualified Registered Nurse (Division 2) and will be able to go into my chosen field of work - aged care, with a special interest in palliative care. WHOOHOOO!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! You will be fabulous especially if it's something you are dedicated to do! Never give up on life long dreams, otherwise our days will be unfulfilled and full of regret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yippee! Woop-Woop! Hooray.
    Congratulations.
    If you need any help with your studies or need to borrow any books, PLEASE call me.
    I'm so excited and happy for you :D
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!!!!!!! Congratulations. I'm so very, very happy for you. You will be a brilliant nurse! Snoopy dancing for you up here :)

    And it can't be 20+ years...the fact my son is 17 this year in no way changes the fact it can't be that long....

    ReplyDelete