About Me

My photo
I am a mum to three beautiful kids and wife to a gorgeous man. We live on the fabulous NW coast of Tasmania, and this is a slice of my life - kids, adoption, family, dogs, chooks, God and more!

Friday 21 October 2011

Four Years Ago Today...

we met the most beautiful little girl in the world. After almost three years of waiting, Alice Xiao Ying was placed in our arms for the very first time. I cried. She did not. We have come such a long way since then. She has changed from a scared, tiny, attachment-disordered little mite into a beautiful, sassy, funny and happy little almost five year old. God truly blessed us that day. This weekend we are off to St Helens to catch up with some of the other families we traveled with four years ago, which will be lots of fun. All the girls (the China sisters!!) are the same age, so it will be a busy, energetic and fun-filled time. I will post pictures when I get home, but meanwhile, here are some before and after shots. What a difference four years makes!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment